The 8.0.9461 version brings the following new features:
[Analyst /Expert] DataComposer is available! Prepare your data even more easily…
Discover now the Beta version of DataComposer, your new data preparation tool fully integrated to Articque Platform.
DataComposer allows you to integrate, transform and prepare your statistical and spatial data upstream of your Flowcharts and Atlases, even when they are large.
We have already planned a number of evolutions to come (very quickly), to allow you to create even bigger projects, even faster.
You can refer to our dedicated documentation accessible from the online help (click on the « In development » menu and then the « DataComposer » link).
Your feedback is essential! Do not hesitate to send us your suggestions to improve DataComposer…
- When you use DataComposer, the « Give us your opinion » button, added to the top banner, allows you to send us suggestions for improvement. Our product team will receive your answers directly!
Thanks to your feedback, many new features have been added to improve the creation and exploration of your interactive atlases.
[Administrator] DataComposer added to your administration console
An area dedicated to DataComposer administration is also available in your Articque Platform Administration Backoffice.
[Expert] Atlas: import and export of favourites
- From the dashboard, it is now possible to export the bookmarks of an atlas and then reimport them into another atlas.
A few things to know about its use:
- Pre-existing bookmarks are overwritten during an import
- If the owner of the favourite does not exist on the server, the favourite is ignored
- If the map does not exist in the atlas, the favourite is also ignored
[Administrator] Ability to create a local account without sending an email from the platform
You can copy the confirmation links via your backoffice and then paste them into a message directly in your mailing tool.
[Expert] The interface of an Atlas adapts to the information represented
The display (or interface) of your atlas becomes lighter and adapts to the information you add to it:
- The Legend, Chart, Details, Layers icons will automatically hide if you have not added any in your Flowchart
- The Data icon will disappear if you do not activate the data table display option in your Atlas settings
- The bottom bar will be automatically hidden if all icons are hidden.
[Expert] Display an Atlas with a map only
The « map only » option allows you to display only the interactive map, without the layer panes, banners, click-through sheets etc. Ideal for integrating a simple location map (of agencies, points of interest, etc.) on your website or intranet for example!
To activate it, go to the settings of your Atlas and check « Map only ». The url of your Atlas will then be updated. The operation is the same for the iFrame (as a reminder, the iFrame is a piece of code to add to your web page to integrate your interactive map in two clicks).
If you enable this option, your original url and your complete Atlas will always remain active and searchable.
[Expert] Legends are now displayed by default in the layer list
The legends of the representations appear by default in the list of layers and no longer in the vertical block « legends ». This new feature will apply to new Representation modules that you add after this update.
The operation for Analyst users remains unchanged.
[Expert] Default location of Atlas items
Title, orientation, comments, scale are now integrated in the map by default, not in the legend area.
[Expert / Explorer] Easier return to the first level of an Atlas
The « Home » icon, which allows you to return to the first level of your Atlas, will now be permanently displayed in the horizontal bar at the top of your screen.
[Expert / Explorer] Locate more easily the geographical entity concerned by a record on click
Now, when you click on a geographical entity to view its record on click, the territory will be circled in red in order to better locate the concerned area on the map.
[Expert] Customise the display of the toolbar
In the settings page of your atlas, all the options that can be activated (legends, clickable records, etc.) are grouped together in the « Page layout » section.
This new feature is also accompanied by some changes:
- The sorting option on the data tables is now systematically activated
- The address search block is activated by default for all new Atlases (search area restricted to France)
- The display of each element of the toolbar (selection, help, zoom, printing…) is now customizable